Smith Construction can undertake footings and specialist ground works for other structures.
At Club Towers One, Smith Construction completed all the ground works, including footings for the leisure centre and specialist ground works to create the swimming pool base. Drainage was installed 6m below ground level and connected to the sewage pipes.
Prior to construction the site was sloped which required a significant amount of balanced cut and fill works.
- Ring beam – concrete footing all the round to take an air dome- temp structure
- Car park – SuDS
- Balanced cut and filled site
- Based of swimming pool – floor slabs – building foundations
- Directional boring for instalment of sewage pipes under main road
- Groundworks – deep drainage 6m