The creation of the car park included a new access road, construction of footpaths and to provide a dwelling with a new driveway and fencing.
Previously the site contained a large warehouse, which had been demolished, however, the remaining macadam was uneven and damaged. Therefore it was required to breakup and evacuate the existing macadam to create a new smooth macadam surface and a new drainage system was installed.
The carpark was lined marked for 100 spaces and furnished with a ticket machine and barrier.
- Project included tree removal and migration
- Car park has been floodlit
- 90 parking spaces and 6 disabled spaces
- Finished with fencing and barrier
- New drainage system installed